Home / Higolot™ 2-in-1 Snap Ring Pliers
It is a special tool used to install the inner and outer reed ring . the shape belongs to the class of pointed pliers . which can be used not only for installing the reed ring but also for dismantling the reed ring.
- The caliper is divided into two categories: the external caliper and the internal caliper . which are used for assembling and disassembling the spring outside the shaft and inside the hole respectively.
- The outer caliper is also called the shaft caliper . and the inner caliper is also called the hole caliper. The retaining ring pliers are commonly called caliper pliers.
- Export-grade dual-use caliper . one clamp with two . the inside and outside card for dual-use . do not need to change the head . easy to operate.
- Jaw Material: Tool steel
- Min. Jaw Opening: 3mm
- Max. Jaw Opening: 24mm
- Maximum circlip diameter: 40mm
- Minimum circlip diameter：10mm
- Size(approx.): 145 x 80mm / 5.7 x 3.15"
- Weight: about 115g
Package Includes: 1 x 2-in-1 Snap Ring Pliers