Home / Higomore™ Ammonite Woman Ancient Spirit ornaments
"Those who linger in the beauty and mystery of the earth are never alone."
As a child I loved to discover a secret world in fossils. I imagined a time long ago where the world was unlike anything we've seen....
- Ammonites were fascinating creatures that lived in the sea 65 million years ago. They became extinct, around the same time as the dinosaurs, but their fossils continue to amaze us.
- The name 'ammonite' was inspired by the fossilized shells that resemble rams' horns. They are also known as the 'horns of
- Amun' since the Egyptian god Amun was often depicted wearing ram's horns.
- The original Ammonite Woman was created with a real fossil. She speaks of our connection to the past and of an ancient, innate wisdom we each hold.
- Material: Resin
- Size： 4 x 4.5 inches
- 1*Ammonite Woman Ancient Spirit ornaments